old crow fans Forum Index

<  eBay  ~  Old Crow Suburban for sale

pittsyltucky
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quote
*Johnny* Joined: 15 Sep 2006 Posts: 4268 Location: Pigg River District, Pittsylvania County, Virginia
Yeah - i've driven it to a few here and there... the boys all signed the headrests to their "usual" seats...
took an old girl-friend to a show last summer and she tried to molest poor Willie in the back-back seat --- she was half nekkid at that point... then she passed out before the other guys came out, lucky for them. i remember a bottle of corn liquor getting passed around and hearing a lot of really great road stories about old "Zeke"... anyway - we were on the way back to Richmond and the gal woke up and proceeded to get ass-hole nekkid --- man, that was some fun stuff there...

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quote
Lil' Birdie Joined: 31 May 2009 Posts: 2 Location: Richmond Town
you need to fix the damn back tire on that crow wagon boy... we could have been ridin clean..

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Charlie Joined: 14 Jun 2008 Posts: 900 Location: Woodstock, Georgia
Quote:
we were on the way back to Richmond and the gal woke up and proceeded to get ass-hole nekkid --- man, that was some fun stuff there...

I dont care who you are, Thats funny as sheot!!!