5%
  [ 1 ]  5%

any one else?  
10%
  [ 2 ]  10%

Total Votes : 20
foxontherun
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:44 am Reply with quote
*Call Me Foxxxy If'n Ya Nasty* Joined: 18 Dec 2004 Posts: 1079 Location: Lynchburg, VA USA
come on guys whata ya think?

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:07 am Reply with quote
Old Crow Joined: 05 Jan 2005 Posts: 529 Location: Tulsa, OK
foxontherun wrote:
come on guys whata ya think?

come on fox you laid down your metal band an picked up the mandolin....I think you should be excluded for that.
Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
dudleyvon
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Tearin' it Down Joined: 06 Nov 2004 Posts: 248 Location: U.P. of Michigan
i thought even pantera had a mandolin player. no?
therodge
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:55 pm Reply with quote
*Law Dog* Joined: 17 Oct 2004 Posts: 6602 Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Fox gets my vote, unless you otha suckaz can prove otherwise! \m/ Eat It! \m/

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:35 pm Reply with quote
*Call Me Foxxxy If'n Ya Nasty* Joined: 18 Dec 2004 Posts: 1079 Location: Lynchburg, VA USA
sofa...i actually play both simultaneously which proves i am the most metal guy in the world...just like the guitar player from spinal tap....and yes my Marshall amps go to 11

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm Reply with quote
Look at him go!!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:06 am Reply with quote
dudleyvon wrote:
i thought even pantera had a mandolin player. no?

a mandolin player may drive a pantera but there is no mandolin player in pantera. Dimebag may have played one in a song but that was it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
foxontherun
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:02 pm Reply with quote
ouch sofa is winning. just remember, im cool.

plus i have a marshall tsl stack which makes me awesomeoer then i was 1 secibd ago before you knew that. duh. naw, sofaking...i will say this, entombed is a risky cover song. but good job. i guess sofa king is winning but he has more friends! and thats not metal at all. Twisted Evil

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:31 am Reply with quote
foxontherun wrote:
ouch sofa is winning. just remember, im cool.

plus i have a marshall tsl stack which makes me awesomeoer then i was 1 secibd ago before you knew that. duh. naw, sofaking...i will say this, entombed is a risky cover song. but good job. i guess sofa king is winning but he has more friends! and thats not metal at all. Twisted Evil

oh ok then, well since that video I have a Jackson DKMG guitar, and a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier FULL Stack!! Take that fox.....
nah but really i don't have a full stack or anything MB although that is my all time fave amp, and while I am coming out in the open...I sold the Jackson on ebay about 9 months ago. But now I am not married...well soon to be not married....and so I am gonna get another electric (all I have now is my acoustic), haven't decided which one to get, but it's gotta be a cheap one, and for the time being I am just gonna get a multi-effects unit prob a Digitech GNX4 and just play through headphones/computer.
oh an btw...believe me I have a lot more enemies on here than friends!
foxontherun
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:40 am Reply with quote
im just playin. hey check out the newest ibanez guitars with their new tremolo locking system much like that of the floyd rose kind BUT if a string breaks or comes out of the lock the rest of them actually settle differently and will not go out of tune. they are actuall resonably priced. we've had some in the LBC for 350 400 or check out the OLP guitars...original liscensed product OLPGUITARS.COM cause they are good for adding upgrades to. sorry to hear about the marriage but for the best i hope. best of luck sofa with the guitars and the tsl beats out a dual rectifier any day...now a triple rectifier...im in trouble.

plus im your friend! we can be like tenacious d and form a metal supergroup the likes of which the world has never seen, anyone else in for that?!

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:10 am Reply with quote
yea I have seen some of those OLP guitars on like musiciansfriend or guitarcenter but was kind of shy'd away by the off brand name. I will have to hear a tsl cause man the first time i played a dual rectifier i was blown away by the sound. My friend had a jcm800, and I wasn't too impressed. I will have to go play through one of those tsl's i guess. I think we should metalize some OCMS. =)
foxontherun
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:14 am Reply with quote
thats the idea my fridnd thats the idea!

ya gotta make sure tis a 100 watt tsl, the 60 just wont pull through.
but ill be honest, i have mesa pre amp tubes in my marshall!

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:37 am Reply with quote
Man, you dudes can't rock like this chick can rock... with her Gem'd Sweater! Get ready for your ears to bleed.

Confused

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:03 am Reply with quote
Guest Joined: 13 Dec 2004 Posts: 1656
HANDS DOWN...SOFAKING...NO CONTEST ....SORRY FOX.....BUT SOFA HAS SOME YEARS ON YA.....RAWK ON SOFA!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Green
brodank
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:48 am Reply with quote
therodge wrote:
Man, you dudes can't rock like this chick can rock... with her Gem'd Sweater! Get ready for your ears to bleed.

Confused

w.........t...........f
brodank
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:49 am Reply with quote
who in thier right mind would vote for me? i hereby transfer my 1 vote to....

sofaking
SofaKing
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:45 am Reply with quote
therodge wrote:

Confused

I always wondered what they did in those "special" classes in school...now I know, and knowing is half the battle...
foxontherun
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:55 pm Reply with quote
see theres a problem with your comment brodank, the fact that sofa has some years on me actually makes him less metal. but hey, it doesn't count untill you say its too loud isnt that right?

(side note...metal is in the blood not the years baby)