old crow fans Forum Index

<  Ticket Exchange  ~  FS: Ryman Ticket

LucyStag
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:44 pm Reply with quote
*Cruel Lucille* Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1022 Location: Dunno
MF-7

Row D, seat 5

Give me 70 bucks and it's yours. I think I'd have to meet ya in Nashville, though.

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quote
Old Crow Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 332 Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
I think my plans are all sorts of changing and I might need this ticket!! You still got it?
Kitty
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:45 am Reply with quote
*Mrs. Kitty* Joined: 23 Oct 2006 Posts: 2344 Location: Durham, NC
So curses to be cast upon ticketmaster! Order history shows my two-ticket purchase. Online print option shows I can print both orders... But NO! My second order placed a day after the sale started was canceled because I was over quota (?!). I have an email showing the order went through... But their fine print says orders can be canceled with no notice. Didn't even know b/c like I said... All looked legit and good online until I got a print error notice when I tried to print them at the hotel tonight!!

Grr and grumble. Nothing can be done. Looking for two spares if tree are any there.
jkorp
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:28 am Reply with quote
Charlie Joined: 22 Feb 2007 Posts: 976 Location: The Right Coast
Kitty wrote:
So curses to be cast upon ticketmaster! Order history shows my two-ticket purchase. Online print option shows I can print both orders... But NO! My second order placed a day after the sale started was canceled because I was over quota (?!). I have an email showing the order went through... But their fine print says orders can be canceled with no notice. Didn't even know b/c like I said... All looked legit and good online until I got a print error notice when I tried to print them at the hotel tonight!!

Grr and grumble. Nothing can be done. Looking for two spares if tree are any there.

+1

Breeding 2 tickets.