old crow fans Forum Index

<  Arrivals  ~  And just where in the World are you from?

The14weed
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quote
Old Crow Joined: 31 Aug 2009 Posts: 323 Location: Northern California
I just would like to see more people's profiles filled out a little bit more!! Not to be nosey but it would be interesting to see where in the World some of you are from maybe even some of your interest it makes you feel more like family.... of course unless you have your photo hang'in in U.S. Post Office's then I understand!!! Rolling Eyes

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quote
Old Crow Joined: 17 Sep 2008 Posts: 570 Location: Jackson, Miss
I'll be the first...

the name is Ben and I'm from Jackson, Mississippi. I go to school at Holmes CC but I'm transferring back to Miss. State in the spring. Right now I am a part time student but have a full time job at Ridgecrest Church, doing construction and just about anything else that is needed done there. I love to hunt, fish, and play music. Anything else, just ask!

East and West the Highway Rolls, Lord Have Mercy on My Poor Soul!
deencrow
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quote
Old Crow Joined: 02 Sep 2006 Posts: 493 Location: Aberdeen, MD
Ill be second

The name is Ben and im form Aberdeen, MD (Deja vu or what)
I am a disgruntled help desk tech that hates his job, but is enrolled in truck driving school and loves it Very Happy Come jan ill be heading out and maybe ill see some of ya'll out on the road. Other than that I like movies; fishing, traveling and chillin with my ol lady.
The14weed
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Thanx Guy's I did'nt know if I would be steppin on anybody's Toe's.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quote
KG you from Milwaukee???? I was born there 1953 St. Joesph's Hospital went to school in Grafton (HIGH) and yes I was... lived on the Eastside awhile back in the late 60's early 70's before I figured out what the key word in SNOW is...... the two letters in the middle the other two show you what direction to head in.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quote
Thousandaire Joined: 25 Sep 2008 Posts: 1018 Location: Madison, WI
Weed... I was born at St. Joseph's too! 1973 for me. Grew up in Saukville (2 blocks from the Grafton border) and went to Port High.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Old Crow Joined: 28 May 2007 Posts: 421 Location: Missouri
The14weed wrote:
KG you from Milwaukee???? I was born there 1953 St. Joesph's Hospital went to school in Grafton (HIGH) and yes I was... lived on the Eastside awhile back in the late 60's early 70's before I figured out what the key word in SNOW is...... the two letters in the middle the other two show you what direction to head in.

+1 for Milwaukee! Actually born in Virginia but moved here for work. Looking to head south again real soon!
pittsyltucky
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quote
*Johnny* Joined: 15 Sep 2006 Posts: 4268 Location: Pigg River District, Pittsylvania County, Virginia
m311ton wrote:
Actually born in Virginia but moved here for work. Looking to head south again real soon!

To be a Virginian - either by birth, marriage, adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an introduction to any state in the Union, a passport to any foreign country, and a benediction from above.

God bless ya, brother.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Old Crow Joined: 14 Nov 2008 Posts: 372 Location: Tulsa, OK
born and raised in Tulsa, OK. Great place to live and raise a family, although ALOT of musician skip oklahoma on there tours
kg
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quote
*Data Miner* Joined: 30 Jun 2007 Posts: 3427
How did I miss this thread?

Yes, I live pretty close to Milwaukee, to the west out in what used to be country. Civilization--if you can call it that--is creepin' in from both east and west.

I'm originally from West Germany where my father was stationed for a long enough tour so that the family could join him. I could do the math I guess, but I think I was conceived in Germany!

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quote
*Call Me Foxxxy If'n Ya Nasty* Joined: 18 Dec 2004 Posts: 1079 Location: Lynchburg, VA USA
Josh by gosh

i was born in Lynchburg, VA but currently reside in Roanoke. Stayed a few years in Farmville in between. History major, currently working as a portrait photographer for a company run by the devil himself. I have debt up to my neck and can't seem to get it right. Im in love with the girl of my dreams and we have a sweet little pup named Ruckus that we like to take everywhere we can. I play the mandolin, learning the fiddle, and about to invest in a banjo.
I smoke Lucky Strike Cigarettes and a tobacco pipe, that of which i own many.
I absolutely love Volkswagens and everything that goes into owning one. In fact, I am currently building one from the ground up. its been nuts

thats me in a nutshell